Friday, August 7, 2009

Introducing Donell

Donell here! Welcome and buckle your seat belts, kids.

I don't want to bore you with too much personal information (for that you can go to The DJF and read my personal blog) so we'll make this short and sweet. Male. 21. Black. Gay. Actor. Done and done.

Okay - anyone that knows me knows that I am OBSESSED with music. Ever since I can remember music has run my life, whether it be pop or musical theater. I actually sing ALL day long. As soon as I wake up the iTunes start and I sing along with basically every song that plays.

The first CD that I owned was the soundtrack of The Bodyguard, which will explain my love for belting divas (I'm sure there will be plenty on here). My iTunes is a mass of music that can't be put into categories. I am drawn to all different types of music and I am really grateful for my eclectic tastes. I was actually listening to The Cranberries yesterday. Random. I am hoping my co-writer James will help me to expand on these musical tastes I have.

I do not play any instruments but dream of marrying a man that plays the piano. I can't wait to sing love songs well into the hot summer night while enjoying a crisp glass of white wine. Heaven.

So yeah, that's me. Sit back, relax, and put on your headphones.

No comments:

Post a Comment